Aktuální umístění Unilever globálně
Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Magnum, alongside trusted local names such as Míša and Savo and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s.
to inspire, provoke and drive transformation action/growth. In this role you will contribute to delivering the CMI mission by supporting the Eastern Europe (EE) CMI lead to business partner the Leadership Team, the Customer Development teams and help to drive the EE strategy.
You will be the key business partner for the Czech&Slovak Leadership team and to the local marketing and customer marketing teams. You will be supporting all Cross category strategic research on country demographic, economic, geographic, retail and channel trends and opportunities. At the local level, you will be responsible for delivering insight that shapes and enables delivery of the country/cluster innovation & growth agenda, working across all categories in partnership with the regional (EE) category CMIs. You will also support the delivery of a great consumer connection program that creates growth insights and ideas for local brands and categories. Along with the East Europe CMI lead, you will also be responsible for the management of our agency partner relationships, ensuring that we have the right people and services in place to maximize ROI.
• Proactively identify and translate consumer, shopper and market trends and use these to feed into local strategies
• Create partnerships and collaborate with a wide spectrum of local business teams, agencies, CMI expertise teams in Europe to deliver against business needs in multiple countries
• Managing & leveraging Nielsen, GFK (and any further ad-hoc agencies) relationship
• Identify & land country & channel trends, de-averaging opportunities and pricing & promotional insights for the markets
• Support to deliver a local consumer connection program that create growth insights for local brands and categories across Czech&Slovak business
• CMI CZSK supports CMI East Europe lead with delivering the local CMI workplan and targets
• At least 3 years of experience in Market Research (qualitative & quantitative) or Marketing (Agency or Client)
• Be independent and deliver fact based, objective views of the business
• Apply market research tools and techniques with rigour and discipline
• Think strategically – ability to design, develop and land cross-country and cross-category level work
• A positive attitude and can-do outlook to keep the agency teams motivated and inspired
• Develop work which is fact-based rather than fact-filled
• Ability to communicate at all levels of business in English and land messages in a compelling way
Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
Voctářova 2497/18, 180 00 Praha-Libeň, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, zahraniční pracovní cesty, vlastní organizace náplně práce, možnost studijního volna
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Angličtina (pokročilá), Čeština (pokročilá)
UNILEVER ČR, spol. s r.o.